Question 1: Do flies spread germs?
- Only during the hot months of summer when the windows and doors are open.
Question 2: How does a fly taste its food?
- It bites and chews with strong mouth parts.
- It tastes food through taste receptors on the bottom of its feet.
- It cannot taste food.
Question 3: How does a fly eat?
- It vomits on the food and then sponges up the soupy mixture.
- It chomps on the food with sharp teeth.
- It uses a knife and fork.
Question 4: How does a fly clean itself?
- It takes a shower in the rain.
- It baths in puddles or rivers.
- It rubs its legs together.
Question 5: How does a fly walk upside down?
- It wears anti-gravity boots.
- It has sticky pads on its feet.
- It uses a tube of glue to stick itself to the ceiling.
Question 6: How many eggs does a fly lay?
- 10 each day
- 100 eggs at one time
- 10,000 eggs at one time.
Question 7: How many different types of flies are there?
Question 8: Where do flies live?
- Flies live only in hot climates
- Flies live only in cold climates
- Flies live everywhere!
Question 9: Are Flies Fantastic Flyers?
- Only when they've had a breakfast of apples.
Question10: Do flies have special abilities?
- Yes. They can walk upside down, hover, spin and fly backwards
- No. Flies have no special abilities.
- Sometimes, they use small umbrellas in the rain.
Question 11: Are Flies Helpful?
- Only if they can tap dance.